Apollo bot for Discord is a simple solution to a common problem: Scheduling events and shares for your server members, within Discord itself. Gone are the days of needing an external calendar to keep track of events; Apollo is the Discord event bot that can do it all!
Ordering an event can be a headache, but with this bot it’s simpler and easier. From start to finish, you’ll have more time to focus on other things.
How Apollo bot for Discord works
1) Creation: An intuitive method of creating events, which guides you through the entire process.
2) Response: With a single click, users can record their attendance: no more excuses!
3) Removal: You can manually remove the event whenever you want, or Apollo can automatically remove it for you once it is finished.
As if that were not enough, it has other outstanding attributes that give you confidence when choosing this bot.
Apollo Discord bot commands
- Automatic reminders: Apollo can automatically send a private message to remind the attendee of the event before the start time.
- Recurring events: An event can be created that repeats at regular intervals, without the need to recreate the same event over and over again.
- Stay on Discord: Keep users on your server; there is no need to send them to a third-party website to mark their availability for an event.
- Simple configurable permissions: Lock event creation and deletion permissions with Discord roles.
|!event||Create an event.|
|!edit||Edit an existing event.|
|!channel||Create a new event channel.|
|!help||It gives you additional documentation.|
|!reminders||Set automatic reminders.|
|!about||Information about Apollo.|
|!server||Configures Apollo’s behavior.|
Without a doubt, Apollo is a fantastic time and effort saver to keep event scheduling simple and easy, so don’t run out without trying it out first.